Enhancers for Men: Creams & Oil

Tentex Royal Male Enhancement Pill Review

Male Enhancement Pills, Editor's Choice
Rated: 5.5 out of 10
by MaleEnhancement.org

Tentex Royal is an all natural formula that is designed to treat erectile dysfunction. The formula is based on the ancient medicine of India known as Ayurvedic medicine. The herbs that are used in the medicine have been used for years to cure erectile dysfunction, because they help boost the immune system and increase energy levels. Tentex Royal helps widen the blood vessels and helps the muscles in the penis relax, so more blood flows into the penis to produce a firm erection. Tentex Royal advertises that it can cure erectile dysfunction, but there are questions that still need to be answered.

Tentex Royal in Depth

The ingredients in Tentex Royal can raise the energy level and boosts the immune system, as well as produce a firmer penis in some men. But Tentex Royal is missing some important ingredients that could make it even more effective. Tentex Royal does contain Tribulus Terrestris which aids in the production of testosterone, but it does not contain Yohimbe, Honey Goat Weed or Epimedium, which have been proven to improve the sexual experience by supplying more blood to the penis and boosting the testosterone level. Tentex Royal may help increase the sex drive in some men, but studies have shown that it does not do the job in all cases.

Tentex Royal Ingredients

  • Asteracantha Longifolia
  • Prunus Amygdalus
  • Blepharis Edulis
  • Saffron
  • Tribulus Terrestris

Tentex Royal Side Effects

No side effects have been reported.

Does Tentex Royal Work?

Based on the clinical studies done on Tentex Royal, 80% of the men who participated in the study did have firmer erections and were able to have intercourse. The other 20% did not respond to Tentex Royal. As far as completely curing erectile dysfunction, more studies are being conducted to establish all the causes for ED. It is premature to claim that Tentex Royal is a permanent solution for erectile dysfunction, although it has helped some men with the problem.

Another herbal supplement that has been getting fantastic reviews is Xytomax. Xytomax contains all the ingredients needed to experience a satisfying and pleasurable sex life. Xytomax contains Yohimbe which has been approved by the FDA to increase the blood flow to the penis for a firmer erection and it also raises testosterone levels. Other ingredients in Xytomax included: L-Arginine, Muira Puama, Epimedium, Guarana Extract, Damiana, Vitamin B3, Longjack Extract, Avena Sativa, Maca Root, Saw Palmetto, Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa, Cnidium Monnieri, Zinc Oxide, GABA and Ginkgo Biloba, which all help increase stamina and help prevent premature ejaculation. Xytomax is safe, doctor approved, and is easy to use. Over 95% of the men who use Xytomax have had positive results and are enjoying improved sexual experiences. Tentex Royal may have some old remedies in it, but Xytomax brings new life to each and every sexual relationship.

How Does Tentex Royal Compare?

Click here to see the best male enhancement pill reviews.